lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0397/msg00104.ht]

From: Jim Spath
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0397/msg00104.ht]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:57:13 -0500

[I'm forwarding to the list a dialog I had with Wayne re launching a
 substitute telnet client from Lynx on WinNT]:

Setting up a telnet.bat with this in it worked:

C:\WINNT\system32>type telnet.bat
start telnet-teraterm.exe %1

I must have missed "START" in my researching...

Author:  Wayne Buttles <address@hidden> at Internet
Date:    1/30/98 4:52 PM

That doesn't happen to me in 95, I can flip back to lynx right away and
all is ok.  Does NT support the start command?  I just made a telnet.bat
file in 95 that had "start edit.com" and it went fine.