lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV where are precompiled binaries ?

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV where are precompiled binaries ?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 18:41:18 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Lucio Chiappetti wrote:

> The README file there mentions precompiled binaries (I'm interested in a
> Do precompiled binaries exist, and where ?

For precompiled binaries see the lynx binary distribution outlet:
"http://www.crl.com/%7Esubir/lynx/binaries.html";

Be sure to see the disclaimers. If you are on a unix system, it is
generally better to compile yourself from source code. The development
code has autoconfigure to make compiling easier.
                                Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)