lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV 500Kb html - Lynx capacity exceeded ?

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 500Kb html - Lynx capacity exceeded ?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 00:17:12 -0800 (PST)

I think I solved at least some of the problem with the DJGPPFAQ.HTM file
not being rendered properly in lynx.  At the point where rendering
breaks, the file contains the following: <code> <math.h> </code>.  The
"<math.h>" breaks the rendering.  I think this is intended to be:
"<code> math.h </code>".  With this substitution, the file is rendered
to the end without problem.
                            Doug

__
Doug Kaufman