lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:35:35 -0500 (EST)

> It's my understanding that integration of the lynx 2.7.2 code and lynx 2.7.1
> development code is still underway.
right - I'm making about one patch per week, but was delayed this week because
I was preparing a pre-release of ncurses (but then, to compensate, I expect to
spend little time on that tomorrow: vile, xterm, lynx all got trimmed a little).

I'm getting ready to check in ac #114, and will send mail tonight with a
summary of the places (in the code I've re-reviewed) that I'd like to get
Fote to comment on.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden