lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV ac #115

From: James Elkinton
Subject: LYNX-DEV ac #115
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:51:44 -0800 (PST)

Well, thought it would be good to let y'all know that 115 compiled without
a hitch on FreeBSD... guess the stray character was it?

However, I do notice that somewhere between 109 and 115, everything seems
to be squished more... a lot of double-spacing in things has now become
single-spacing.  Has there been a handling change in some markup that
would cause this?  The most notable places where this occurs is the Save
to Disk ([D]ownload) and [P]rint screens.  I personally like the
double-spacing better - much easier on my eyes.  Raises the question also
on whether it was a change in the pages themselves rather than markup
interpretation changes.  Is there something that can be toggled/edited to
return those (and any other?) pages to the old spacing?