lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV ac #115

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ac #115
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 05:39:07 -0500 (EST)

> Well, thought it would be good to let y'all know that 115 compiled without
> a hitch on FreeBSD... guess the stray character was it?
yes, I think so (I did not notice because most of the systems did not
require -ltermlib, and the Linux one relied on the the chaining of shared
libraries -- I test on my FreeBSD partition occasionally but it stops other
activity since I have it configured only for test builds - no modem, etc.)

> However, I do notice that somewhere between 109 and 115, everything seems
> to be squished more... a lot of double-spacing in things has now become
> single-spacing.  Has there been a handling change in some markup that
> would cause this?  The most notable places where this occurs is the Save
I'm not sure - I will take a look to see if I can see the 'squished'.  (I
thought that the formatting was pretty stable -- but there is one that is
from Fote's changes that deals with spacing before/after paragraphs, etc.,
which may be what we are talking about - if so, I'll check that the
development version does appear as the 2.7.2-patched).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden