lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV 68040 mac 7.5.3

From: Filip M Gieszczykiewicz
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 68040 mac 7.5.3
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 22:19:19 -0600 (CST)

You (Veronique Ritter) wrote:
> i just tried maclynx beta 1 on my performa 575 with a 68040 running
> macos7.5.3r2
> and it works great
> thanks guys

Yup. It's a life-saver on our network of _pathetic_ MacIIsi's (5MB ram!).
Runs great on OS 7.0.1 thru 7.6.1 (we're too cheap for 8). I've only had
it "crash" once... and it didn't really crash just refused to find ANY
network site... probably a clash with our ancient MacTCP version.

About the _only_ thing which would be "nice" would be a way of
cutting and pasting from maclynx to the clipboard... As it is now,
I don't see it being an option. The Mouse control is _NICE_ :-)

Take care.