lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV sending comments with LYNX

From: I. S. Wolfe
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV sending comments with LYNX
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 16:30:35 -0800

You wrote (> ):

> 1. what generation of Lynx are you using.  We had some undiagnosed
> problems like this back before 2.6.

Lynx Version 2.8.1dev.5 (1998)
Copyrights held by the University of Kansas, CERN, and other contributors.
Distributed under the GNU General Public License.
See http://lynx.browser.org/ and the online help for more information.

As noted in the original message, my old lynx,
2.7.1, does deliver to the Cc address as well as
the To address.

> 2. If you are up to date, what precise system and software environment
> are you in?

RedHat 5.0 Linux on a pentium, upgraded to the 2.1.91 kernel.