lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Auto-accept and deny cookies

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Auto-accept and deny cookies
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 02:05:44 -0400 (EDT)

980414 Jeroen Egmond wrote:
> I was wondering if there are already people working
> on the 'automatically' accept or deny cookies -- snip --
> Are there any special requirements for implementing such a thing?
> (like the rules must be in lynx.cfg; or should there be a special file)
> I would like to contribute to the only 'normal' browser ;-)

you should start by reading about cookies in the Users Guide,
which outlines  userdefs.h  lynx.cfg  & the command-line switch;
you could also look thro' the Archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev/ .
i simply zap all cookies offered with  v ,
but i believe you can now compile Lynx to automatically accept/reject them,
so what you want may be there already.