lynx-dev

lynx-dev Win32 compilers

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: lynx-dev Win32 compilers
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:00:13 -0400

Wayne Buttles <address@hidden> wrote:
>[...]  Lately
>it has become more of a channel for abuse from people who feel that they
>are more capable than I.  I already know my skills are limited and
>constant reminders are just offensive.  I was just doing the best I could
>to offer something to others that wasn't available while having a little
>fun.

        I know what you mean.  I did not "burn out" on programming for Lynx,
integrating others' contributions when they did not conflict with my own
todo list, and making my personal code available to anyone else who found it
useful.  I burned out on lynx-dev "discussions".  I have never perceived that
kind of thing in your or Doug's postings, and I came back to lynx-dev
primarily for guidance from you two in setting up this W32 PC.  I hope you
didn't perceive my questions as criticisms.  Perhaps if I have further
questions you and Doug would be kind enough to answer direct email from me
rather than via lynx-dev.

                                        Fote
--
Foteos Macrides (address@hidden during April, '98)