lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx keymap problem

From: Jacob Poon
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx keymap problem
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:26:51 -0400

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> (offhand, I don't remember what bindkey is - what system are you running?)

Under Sun OS 5.5.1, bindkey is a tcsh built-in command for setting key
bindings under the command line (and the few apps that use these
bindings).  Anyway, it will be better if Lynx looks for bindkey settings
in addition to terminfo, since under my environment, '^A' maps to
'beginning-of-line' and '^E' maps to 'end-of-line' under bindkey, but
'kend' and 'khome' aren't defined in the active terminfo.