lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev cleaning up lynx

From: Filip M Gieszczykiewicz
Subject: Re: lynx-dev cleaning up lynx
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 07:27:59 -0500 (CDT)

In the spirit of not bloating lynx any more, my little bookmark
juggler is in perl and inherently external to lynx... say, anyone
know if perlmenu.v4 runs on some of the more popular platforms
we have? (perl5 + Curses) :-)

Also, how smart is it to first look for the lynxrc file... to
find location(s) of the bookmark files? I have a command-line
to specify it or a check of all the usual places... except I
don't know what all those "usual" places are for OSes other
than Unix...

Take care.