lynx-dev

lynx-dev your 2 weeks' window

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev your 2 weeks' window
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 02:00:54 -0400 (EDT)

980428 Rob Partington wrote:
> I'm free from work commitments right now (for about two weeks)
> and the only computers I have access to are an ancient (8086, 1M) portable,
> and a slightly less ancient palmtop (still 8086 though).
> I should be able to get some work done from Friday for about a week,
> so if anyone's got anything they particularly want me to do, mail me
> (address@hidden) and I'll try and schedule it around the other things
> I'm thinking of doing (mail me if you want to be bored with that, too)

among items on the waiting list of bugs & improvements are:

(1) caching files called up with  \ : see Archive 980327
(2) a bug in 2-8 involving  /  and  n : see Archive 980329
(3) backward searching : see Archive 980423
(4) a  SCROLL-STEP  user-defined global : see Archive 980425
(5) calling up an editor for TEXTAREA : see Archive 980424 :
    this is more controversial due to security,
    but could be subject to the same controls as for anonymous users.

i don't know if that's the type of thing you had in mind,
but they are mostly small items which have been discussed recently
& which you may have missed if you've been busy elsewhere.
check the discussions first, as some of them have been subject to confusion.