lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx DIALUP help needed, please

From: david
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx DIALUP help needed, please
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 12:52:55 -0700

I have been going in circles trying to figure out how to do this.  If
you can help me PLEASE reply to me directly at address@hidden

I have Lynx.  I need for the lynx browser to establish a dial up
connection automaticlly.   Inother words, when I open up lynx, I need
for it to automaticlly dial a number and establish a connection with my
server for ftp.  How do I do this?  I need a dialer, where do I get one?

I am trying to send out a disk with info on it and when the peson
orders, the lynx will get  the line and make the conection of  the ftp
order.

Is there anyone who can give me the details or coding for this? Or is
there anyone who can point me to a dialer?  Please, I am in a mild state
of panic.....

Thank you for any and all help that you might send my way.

David