lynx-dev

lynx-dev override history push?

From: Ty Sarna
Subject: lynx-dev override history push?
Date: 8 May 1998 16:35:51 -0500

Is there a (standard or nonstandard -- doesn't matter for my
application) way to tell not to push a page onto its history stack?

I'm thinking about a lynxcgi-based applicatons where the suer traverses
many screens and it's not desirable for them to have to (or be able to)
back up through them to exit. Instead, I'd like left-arrow to exit back
to the page that links to the lynxcgi. Is there any way to accomplish
this presently? Could this be added easily?