lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: dev10: color of <em>...</em> changed?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: dev10: color of <em>...</em> changed?
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:38:31 -0400 (EDT)

> On Mon, 11 May 1998, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
>
> > I build dev.10 with DOS/DJGPP
> > and found that <em>...</em> fields became "dark blue on black",
> > it was "red-orange on white" for a while at least up to dev6.
> > That's strange - color settings in lynx.cfg have no effect for now.
>
> I wonder if this is a more general switch logic problem. When I built
> 2.8.1dev.10 on DOS with PDCurses, the colors were mapped improperly,
> with blue mapping to brightblue, brightcyan mapping to blue, and gray
This is probably (now that I'm looking again) my cleanup for the NoColorVideo
variable -- didn't notice but the initial value for PDCurses should be
a "-1" rather than a "0".  (will fix...)

> mapping to black. I haven't tested all the colors yet. With the SLANG
> version, the colors mapped normally, but the extended key mappings were
> wrong, with downarrow and uparrow mapping to HOME, pageup mapping to
> END, leftarrow mapping to quit, and rightarrow mapping to unconditional
> quit. All this worked fine in 2.8.1dev.9.
Probably here also - I assume I made an error in merging your/Bill's patches.
(I'm not sure where yet - will look at it tonight)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden