lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx v2.7.2MS is now underway

From: Michael Sokolov
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx v2.7.2MS is now underway
Date: Wed, 27 May 98 00:26:01 -0400

   Ismael Cordeiro <address@hidden> wrote:
> Exactly the same happened in another system with freebsd-slang and slang
> 1.2.2.

   It looks like I've broken something slang-related. (I couldn't test
compiling with slang on my VAX because slang is spoiled and requires ANSI
C.) Does it work with v2.7.2 + Fote's bugfixes? I don't have a FreeBSD
system handy, but I hope that the problem here is the same as on Solaris
and will be fixable there. Soon I'll also have a NetBSD system and will be
able to do more test builds.

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Phone: 440-449-0299