lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev http://search.lexmark.com

From: Dennis Reichel
Subject: Re: lynx-dev http://search.lexmark.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:08:35 -0400 (EDT)

> > Search Results for '' shows the form for no matches.  In Netscape,
> > following the "next 10" link properly shows the Search Results for
> > 'FOO,BAR,driver'
> >
> > Can anyone explain this difference in operation and a way around it?

> I don't see this (I got a match on the first 10 and followed it).

I hate to admit this, but it works now. I must have been using the
prior installed lynx.  A system which has not yet been upgraded
demonstrates the aforementioned behavior.  Is it possible that linux
caches binaries and allows you to run the cached copy, though the file
system image has changed? (ext2fs) For instance, I have noticed the need
to log back in after compiling and installing new versions of elm, if the
code changes are to be reflected. Otherwise, I may well be delusional. :)

Regards, Dennis