lynx-dev

lynx-dev downloading portions of a document

From: Juntung Wu (JT)
Subject: lynx-dev downloading portions of a document
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:48:12 +0100 (BST)

Is there anyway in which I can configure Lynx (or any other browser) to
download only the first sections of an HTML document?

I am trying to allow my students to download *lots* of lecture timetables
and similar data, but the HTML coding has a Java script (and some other
scripts and lots of comments) which I need it to stay on the document, but
I don't need the students to download.

Is there anyway that I can tell Lynx to just download say the first 15k or
first 30% of a document and then move on to the next document?

Many thanks in advance,

Juntung Wu (JT)
e-mail: address@hidden