lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx book

From: Frank Willison
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx book
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Fang Lin et al.:

Thanks for expressing your interest in a Lynx book. While we greatly admire
Lynx, we are unlikely to devote an entire book to it. We'll keep it in mind
for inclusion in other books.

I was a little worried by the suggestion that folks send their endorsement
of this book proposal to address@hidden That alias is for actual
proposals, not votes in favor of a proposal. That mail comes directly to me
and to an editorial assistant. We'd be swamped if everyone used it to show
support for a particular book idea.

Thanks for your interest,

Frank Willison

At 12:25 PM 6/25/98 -0700, Fang Lin wrote:
>Yes, I believe it would be very useful to
>get a LYNX book launched!
>
>Fang Lin
>Information Systems, C&C, UW
>Email: address@hidden