lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx-2.8.1dev20 and DJGPP

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx-2.8.1dev20 and DJGPP
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 07:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

"Wayne Buttles did the primary porting."

DJ Delorie did the first port of DJGPP Lynx.  That was after my first
Win32 version so he may have been using me as a source for porting
kludges, but the credit [or blame] goes to him.  I just merged in his
changes because I was already working on the WinDOS platform
anyhow and I couldn't see an achievement like that go to waste.

I wish he had gotten FTP working before he quit *sigh*