lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYNX: still get "get forms-capable browser" msg!

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: still get "get forms-capable browser" msg!
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 12:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

At this site, trying to go to the noted link, I still
get this stupid forms message:

             Information about the current document

                                               You have reached the Information
Page

Lynx Version 2.8.1dev.16

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname: WQXR: Home
       Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 19:29:31 GMT
   Owner(s): None
       size: 18 lines
       mode: normal

Link that you currently have selected

   Linkname: Go Music We've Played

And here is my options page -- complete with
mozilla name!

              Options Menu (Lynx Version 2.8.1dev.16)

     E)ditor                      : vi
     D)ISPLAY variable            : NONE
     mu(L)ti-bookmarks: OFF       B)ookmark file: lynx_bookmarks.html
     F)TP sort criteria           : By Filename
     P)ersonal mail address       : NONE
     S)earching type              : CASE INSENSITIVE
     preferred document lan(G)uage: en
     preferred document c(H)arset : NONE
     ^A)ssume charset if unknown  : iso-8859-1
     display (C)haracter set      : ISO Latin 1
     Raw 8-bit or CJK m(O)de      : ON      show color (&)  : OFF
     V)I keys: ON     e(M)acs keys: OFF     sho(W) dot files: OFF
     popups for selec(T) fields   : ON      show cursor (@) : ON
     K)eypad mode                 : Links are numbered
     li(N)e edit style            : Default Binding
     l(I)st directory style       : Mixed style
     U)ser mode                   : Advanced
     user (A)gent                 : Mozilla/4.04 [en]
     local e(X)ecution links      : ALWAYS OFF

Any suggestions?  All I want to do is DOWNLOAD the
.html of the table, and then show that locally, on
my own computer, via my downloaded freebie netscrape.

How can I convince this site to let me download the
fool thing?

(Plus, these idiots have NO emailing addr listed
seemingly anywhere)

david