lynx-dev

lynx-dev Keystrokes with DISP_PARTIAL

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Keystrokes with DISP_PARTIAL
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 14:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed that with the DISP_PARTIAL code active you can go backward or
forward in the display, but other keystrokes seem to be discarded.
Without this, in the past, I could type "g" followed by a URL while my
STARTFILE was loading, or type "/" followed by an expression to search
for a specific link. Now it seems that any non-movement keystrokes typed
while the file is loading are discarded. Was this intended? I can
certainly live with the current behavior, but the former was more
convenient.

I also noted that when I start at my bookmark page (via WWW_HOME), it
loads twice in succession. I hadn't noted that before. All actions
described are with lynx2.8.1dev.22 on SunOS 4.1.3_U1.
                                  Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)