lynx-dev

lynx-dev Q re: Lynx 2.7.2

From: Roving Reporter
Subject: lynx-dev Q re: Lynx 2.7.2
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:52:50 -0400 (EDT)

Is there any known bug in version 2.7.2 that prevents someone
from selecting their preferred editor when it's compiled on
a SunOS system? I get an unknown terminal error from Lynx when
I try to reply to an e-mail address and the next thing that
happens is that my choice of editor fails to spawn. The default
system configuration file does not set either a system editor
*or* a default editor. I am using my own configuration file
and it didn't help. I've also made sure that both TERM variables
are available. Local help is nonexistent.
* Therese Shellabarger      -     address@hidden *
* http://www.concentric.net/~tlshell/   Shalom chaverot! *
* See Deaf Expo at http://www.deafexpo.org/              *