lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Always accept cookies?

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Always accept cookies?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:40:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, brian j. pardy wrote:

> > Yes, it exists. The ACCEPT_ALL_COOKIES lynx.cfg variable was introduced in
> > the 2.8.1dev19 version (1998/07/31).
>
> The name has since been changed to "accept all cookies",

Yes, in dev19 the variable name was EAT_ALL_COOKIES. The name was changed to
ACCEPT_ALL_COOKIES in dev20.

> but if anyone out there is using 2.8 and doesn't want to upgrade to the
> dev series to use this option, I have an old version of my patch (against
> 2.8rel2) on my page, at
> <URL:http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/code/lynx-eat_all_cookies.patch>.

Well, to use your patch one has to recompile lynx, so why not compiling the
most recent version?

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden           |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.cam.org/~ismael/     |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |