lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Frozen lynx

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Frozen lynx
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 05:27:31 -0400 (EDT)

> > nope - wasn't that (it was a bug in the restrictions-parsing code).
> > I've put that into my pending patch, will mark pre.1 once I've a test build
>
> Yes, I believe you got it!  Anonymous now runs fine.
it wasn't obvious, but you gave me enough details that I could reproduce
the problem.

> With the mailto fix I would certainly encourage others upgrade
> as soon as the release is "official".
right - LP says he saw something broken (I hope it is a small change),
and you/Lp are discussing the spaces - which should be a small change,
as well (but I'm not sure which symbol to attach that to).  I'll work
on the documentation tonight (have been doing vile, then there's xterm
with a backlog).  That will give enough time to get a good fix for those
problems (I'd rather not keep putting out pre-release versions, since there's
overhead in each cut).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden