lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.4

From: dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.4
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 05:26:32 -0400 (EDT)

If this doesn't make it build/run on both VMS with VAX C, and on HPUX, I'll
need more details.  (I've 2-3 fixes from BJP and DK in the queue, but want
to resolve the build issues early rather than delay another day to integrate
those).

This also gets about 60% of the documentation updates.

1998-09-28 (2.8.1pre.4)
* tentative fix for HPUX sed problems (reported by address@hidden) - TD
* update lynx.man and lynx.hlp to reflect new command-line options - TD
* add PARTIAL_MIN_LINES switch in lynx.cfg to customize incremental rendering
  with smaller chunks (requested by Eric <address@hidden>) - LP
* minor documentation fix - LP
* miscellaneous fixes for build on VMS (reported by Tony Bolton) - TD
* tweak 'const' assignment for VMS (in LYReadCFG.c and LYPrint.c) - LP
* clarify discussion of download in Lynx user's guide (Al Gilman).
* trim trailing newline from lines read from cookie file so that Lynx does
  not send embedded newlines in the cookie list - BJP

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden