lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.6 : bugs

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.6 : bugs
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:48:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> > (1) on return from the (new) Print screen, the display goes to the TOP
> >     of the document a/a the place from which `p' was invoked: this is
> >     very irritating & surely not intended;
>
> Yes, this is a bug along with following the link from History page: it
> should restore the previous line position but currently don't. I looked it
> few months ago but didn't find the solution (I thought it was before 2.8,
> thanks for remembering), probably someone try?

Lynx 2.7.2 with the last Foteos' bugfixes correctly comes back to the
previous line position from using one of the options in the Print screen.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden           |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.cam.org/~ismael/     |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |