lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Options Form Help

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Options Form Help
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 00:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Philip Webb wrote:

> ALSO there are  4  items in Help without a Form entry :
>   Line Edit Style, List Directory Style, Local Execution Links,
>   Show Dot Files.

Show Dot Files is on the forms options menu if you have NO_DOT_FILES
set to FALSE. Local Execution Links also shows up on the menu when
enabled in userdefs.h at compile time. These both allow changing
the handling if and only if allowed by lynx.cfg. Try enabling these
in lynx.cfg and looking again at the forms menu. I think that Local
Execution Links can not be enabled by lynx.cfg if it was not enabled
at compilation.
                                    Doug
__
Doug Kaufman