lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx on an ncr7901 terminal

From: daelin
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx on an ncr7901 terminal
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 06:22:32 GMT

I am using Lynx 2.7.2. I have found a bug that I doubt is fixed in
the current version of lynx. Lynx fails to use the reverse-video on
an ncr7901 terminal properly, instead using it where it would use
underlining on a VT100 terminal. What's worse is that Lynx does
nothing for the reverse video, leaving it looking just like regular
text. This makes it impossible to see which link the 'cursor' is
over. Other programs like 'pico' display reverse video the same way
they would on a VT100 or an ANSI terminal.