lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev three notes w/r to lynx2.8.2

From: Jean-Pierre Radley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev three notes w/r to lynx2.8.2
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 21:58:05 -0500

Larry W. Virden averred (on Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 09:33:26PM -0500):
| the size of lynx is directly related to the error you are getting <grin> -
| the new development version to which you refer contains the first attempt
| at providing native language support for lynx error msgs, etc.  The
| side effect of this is (obviously) and explosion in size as we begin
| to provide italian, french, japanese, spanish, martian, etc. versions of
| the msgs...

I don't think you got the point.  The dev2.zip file is more than twice
the size of the dev1.zip file.  No such ratio is presented for the
tar.Z, tar.gz, or tar.bz2 files between dev1 and dev2.

--
Jean-Pierre Radley <address@hidden>  XC/XT Custodian   Sysop, CompuServe
SCOForum