lynx-dev

RE: lynx-dev Problems with Lynx 2.8rel.2 under AIX 3.2.5.1.

From: address@hidden
Subject: RE: lynx-dev Problems with Lynx 2.8rel.2 under AIX 3.2.5.1.
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:28:42 -0600

There is no Microsoft authentication of any kind enabled in WinGate and
Netscape Navigator 3.01 works fine on the same machine and through the same
proxy server software (WinGate) on which Lynx 2.8rel.2 doesn't work.
T.T.F.N. (Ta Ta For Now!)                            ---+--BEAMRIDER----
                                                     (address@hidden)