lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Any MacLynx users out there?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Any MacLynx users out there?
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 04:43:08 -0500 (EST)

Turns out that this version of lynx is supporting frames after all.  But
it isn't supporting mailto and I can't tell but perhaps not ftp: urls.

Anyways, the other problem we are seeing is that keystrokes seem to be
dropped on an annoyingly frequent basis.

I too have been usinglynx thru my isp most of the time - but downloading
becomes a double cost - once to the isp and then once to the mac, and that
becomes very annoying.

If there's only two of us then it doesn't seem likely that we are going to
get much help.  Until I figure out enough about hardware to upgrade the
system I am to have enough disk to work, we are going to be stuck.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>