lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Is lynx y2k compliant?

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Is lynx y2k compliant?
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 15:15:03 -0500 (EST)

> Hi,
>
> I tried to look through the archives to see what may have been said
> recently
> about lynx and y2k compliance but the URL for the archives
> (http://lynx.cc.ukans.edu/lynx-dev/index.html) could not be found.
that's old -
The current version of lynx is 2.8.1
It's available at
        http://lynx.browser.org
        http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/release

Right now the web server's down (some sort of machine problem).  But
to answer your question - we've looked for Y2K problems, are not aware
of any remaining ones.

But that's as of Lynx 2.8 - 2.3 is old.

--
Thomas E. Dickey