lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Option to:Add cur-addr to top-of-page.

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Option to:Add cur-addr to top-of-page.
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 13:37:04 -0800 (PST)

> From address@hidden Fri Jan 15 12:26:16 1999
> Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:18:37 -0500 (EST)
> From: Ismael Cordeiro <address@hidden>
>
> On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, David Combs wrote:
>
> > > What URL are you using to access that page? When I access it I get
> >
> > This happens all the time; maybe I save the text to a file; maybe I "cut &
> > paste" the page (visible part) back into another window (with emacs in
> > it), whatever method of grabbing it.
>
> Why don't you tell us the _exact_ URL you're using when you get those weird
> renditions? If you don't tell us the _exact_ way of getting those pages we
> can't check them to see where is the problem.

I did.  I tried it too.  Came out differently.

I have no idea why.

And, I have NOT been playing with O(ptions) (other
than "*" and csh stty terminal-width, neither of
which have any effect on this stuff).

As I say, must be answerable via the source...

Only someone familiar with the source would be
able to easily scan it -- likely not me.

Sorry -- am unable to repeat the (bad) result...

(if I could, we could FIX it -- if it was agreed
that the result were indeed "bad")