lynx-dev

lynx-dev Minor patch to lynx_help_main.html

From: Heikki Kantola
Subject: lynx-dev Minor patch to lynx_help_main.html
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:02:07 +0200

As I noticed the Savvy Search link in lynx_help_main.html was outdated
I changed it and while I was editing that file I decide to do following
changes too:
- HTML Internationalisation points now to English language document,
not the French one as earlier.
- added WDG HTML validator to validators part.
- changed one ~ into %7E.

--
Heikki "Hezu" Kantola, <address@hidden>
Lähettämällä mainoksia tai muuta asiatonta sähköpostia yllä olevaan