lynx-dev

lynx-dev more on Forms.

From: Mark E. Crane
Subject: lynx-dev more on Forms.
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:43:05 -0500 (EST)

My apologies if this was previously mentioned, but in
regards to being able to spawn an external editor
within Forms in Lynx, it would also be useful to be
able to import text files into text forms.  Of course,
theree could be all kinds of problems if users
attempted to read a 45k file into a very small
textarea, and I don't know how difficult auto-expanding
would be.

btw, we just had lynx 2.8.1 installed school-wide, at
the list's suggestion.  Thanks!  It looks great!

Mark Crane