lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Problem with ^Z suspending: more ncurses

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problem with ^Z suspending: more ncurses
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:56:47 -0800 (PST)

> From address@hidden Thu Jan 28 16:26:48 1999
> Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:34:22 +0900 (JST)
> From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>
>
> <snip>
> (As a side note, most of the problems I encounter on the new hardware
> version of Solaris2.6 wrt vi are solved by running at the prompt without
> screen running [faulty screen terminal description?], although the
> "color sticking" problem I get with Lynx is the same with or without
> screen.)

Two weeks or so ago I received cd for 2.7 (solaris), and am
thinking of putting it up as easy way to y2k-proof my sparkstation
from 2.5.1 with FEW patches.

Say more about this 2.6 problem, please, and whatever it is,
does it exist on 2.7 also (what have you heard)?

Yes, off topic sort-of, but lots, I suppose, on this
list use solaris.

Thanks,
David