lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: how do I _use_ the EDITTEXTAREA?

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: how do I _use_ the EDITTEXTAREA?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:49:01 -0800

[20]____________________________________________________________________________
| now they look like

[20]_______________________________________________________________________________

I changed nothing that would affect the initial rendering of the page,
so that must be due to something else.

OTOH, when I run with -number_links turned on, I don't get numbers on
TEXTAREA lines at all.

Not having had an "account" with yahoo, I just made one, and got to the
screen attached below.

Hitting ^Ve from within the area indicated for writing the email body
worked just fine, tossing me into emacs, as expected.  Assuming your
editor o(ption) is set properly, I've no idea what the problem is.

/kim

Note that links are numbered, but the textarea lines, aren't:
                                                                    Yahoo! Mail

   [1][USEMAP:ymmap.gif]
    [2]Check Mail
    [3]Compose
    [4]Folders
    [5]Addresses
    [8]Help Desk
    [9]Exit

   [10][196a1031.gif] [11]Internet
   Faxing

   Compose Mail [12]Help
   Send Save Draft Spell Check    Address Book Attachments
   use commas between addresses