lynx-dev

lynx-dev 2.8.2dev1[345] hangs on exit

From: Kris Kennaway
Subject: lynx-dev 2.8.2dev1[345] hangs on exit
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:48:58 +1030 (CST)

When I hit Q to quit from 2.8.2dev13 - 2.8.2dev15 on FreeBSD (3.0/4.0) the
browser just hangs, and refuses to respond to ^C. Characters which are typed
appear on the screen, and ^Z and ^\ will still work (suspend/dump core).

This also happens if I 'z' the fetching of the initial page when it's starting
up (i.e. where it would normally just exit).

Anyone else seeing this?

Kris

P.S. Not subscribed to the list, please CC me on any responses.

-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.