lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: keystrokes available

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: keystrokes available
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:05:24 -0800

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999, David H (address@hidden) said:

| What keys are still available for potential mapping?

| All in all (unless I'm missing some information about control characters),
| the following 34 keys are available:
|
| A B C D F ^G I M N O P R S T U ^U w W X ^X y Y Z $ % & : ^] ^ ^^ { | } ~

I haven't looked thru your table carefully yet (busy).

One other thing that would be a useful addition though, is if you
would add the existing control-char usage in lineedit mode (for
the Default and Alternate bindings).

That way, we could see not only what keys are available for binding
as "lynxactionkeys", but also for binding as "lynxeditactionkeys"
(eg, a single ^key to invoke an external editor from within a TEXTAREA,
as opposed to having to use the ^Ve "digraph", or whatever).

/kim