lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: dev17 problem: heureka (almost)!

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: lynx-dev Re: dev17 problem: heureka (almost)!
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:27:18 -0800

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999, address@hidden (address@hidden) said:

| > Alas, I lack an IRIX to test on.  All I can do is suggest adding a line
| > between the if ... endif to try to force bad status on IRIX.
|
| but it works for _me_ on IRIX 6.2

It's been several years since I was using SGI boxen, but IIRC at that
time, the symbol IRIX was predefined at compiletime.

I dunno if you could check for that, as it may well be compiler/version
dependent, but it might be worth checking with the "support" folk at
SGI [ :-) ], or posting an article to one of the comp.sgi.* hangouts,
etc.

/kim