lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dev17 clue?

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev17 clue?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:55:16 +0900 (JST)

> The price of progress is growth.  But perhaps what is needed is a
> separated limited resource version of lynx that diverages somewhere along

I can say now that I will never achieve my goal of a LynxLite.  Time
has run out for me to attempt such a large project.  Maybe someone
sometime will carry on the banner.

But in a sense, Klaus already said it.  I still have the July 18 burn
of 2.5FM.  Now that's a solid piece of software!  And half the size
(only talking about binary size, which may not have much meaning) of
2.8.2.

__Henry