lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Javascript

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Javascript
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 05:24:03 -0500 (EST)

> one of my small self-chosen roles is First-aid Help Desk
> & we regularly get innocent users who have been bitten by this one:
> at present there's no help for them, so feel even more encouraged.
> 2-8-3dev.nn will probably be the place to start adding JS,
> maybe  c 2 mths  from now, but TD knows best about timing, of course.

well, I have my opinions - we can move toward a release, focusing on
filling in loose details in the ongoing threads of development (gettext,
buffer overflows from my viewpoint, character sets and cookies from
Klaus, LP and BJP).  The four programs I'm working on right now are
all in a similar point of the cycle (and it's hard to work on concurrent
releases).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden