lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/html/todo-list.html

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/html/todo-list.html
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:05:11 -0400

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 09:28:40AM -0500, Klaus Weide wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Webmaster Jim wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 18, 1999 at 08:34:02AM -0500, Klaus Weide wrote:
> >
> > I'm the "maintainer" of this page, meaning I'm supposed to mark the
> > things as done or remove them when they get done. Direct suggestions or
> > diffs against the html would be good. New requests for things "to-do"
> > get added by others. As you can see, the page was last changed in Sep
> > 1998.
> > I don't follow the cookes development code closely, so I'm not qualified
> > to write an update for the TODO page. Can someone give me a short blurb?
> So my blurbs were too long for your purpose?  :)
> Here is the short version: [ ... ]

Always good to have help keeping a TODO list up to date, especially
those folks who have contributed code that "does." I crossed a few items
off the page, and revised the last few months of submissions. If I
missed any features that are now in Lynx, please let me know.

I haven't deleted external textarea editor requests since I thought it
was still "experimental".

Marvin the Paranoid Android.