lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2dev24 + ssl

From: Frederic L.W.Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2dev24 + ssl
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 05:55:51 +0000

No, because i'm too lazy (and donkey) to learn ssl. I jus think that i'm not
the only one
(most of you want this, right?) and making a patch isn't too hard if you
maintain and
don't make it only for the rel versions.
OK, lynx with ssl isn't too important to me. I'll live without this. But just a
question:
i made something wrong or this patch (for 2.8.1rel2) will not work with
2.8.2devs?
[]'s

> Ah - it seems you DO know why one isn't made available for all versions -
> it [is] a hard work...
>
> Lynx patches occur when volunteers step forward to do just that -
> are you volunteering to maintain the SSL patches?

Essa mensagem foi enviada pelo Webmail Urbi Network
http://www.urbi.com.br/