lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 22:21:23 -0400

Tom Dickey wrote:
> It's an update of the file that DK referred to. . You can read it
> with the 'lha' program on Unix (my Linux distribution had a workable
> version, the Debian group has a more updated version which I did not
> test).

OK, I've built the lha package under NetBSD and can read the lzh file;
I copied it to a ZIP file for testing under Win32.

There are about 10 places where BORLANDC is ifdef'd. I'd like to put
those changes into place for 2.8.2 if I can compile it in the next few
days. Otherwise, perhaps there could be a 2.8.2.1 for Win32? The 14,700
lines in the Hiroyuki's diff would be more work, so I agree with Tom
that integrating the entire set would be for 2.8.3.

P.S.  Your English is certainly better than my Japanese.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
As bad days go, this is one of the worst.