lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: I justq

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Re: I justq
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 02:04:34 -0300 (EST)

Are you joking?
1- You're using an yahoo account (suspect).
2- I justq for subject.
3- "I forgot....." for real name.

If i'm wrong, mail me directly (if you use Linux). BTW, Lynx is part of
all Linux distributions. If you don't know what to do to compile, check
the INSTALLATION file or use a binary distribution.

Just a note for the maintainers of this mailing list:
I'm not subscribed to the list, but in 3 days we got 1 message with SPAM
and this mail. If in the future you only accept messages from subscribed
users, i'll comprehend.