lynx-dev

lynx-dev Thanks

From: Brady Wright
Subject: lynx-dev Thanks
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:19:37 -0400

Thank you for lynx.

Lynx is my browser of choice.  In today's brave new world
of end-users, "advanced" is called "primitive" and
"primitive" is called "advanced".  With the whole market
geared toward overcoming one's intimidation during the
first 15 minutes of one's computing career, content is
giving way to eye candy.  I prefer content and when I
can find content lynx presents it quickly and efficiently.

I just wanted you to know lynx is still being used by
choice and is being appreciated.