lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.1

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.1
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:10:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> > > When trying to compile 2.8.3dev.1 on Solaris and FreeBSD I'm getting
> > > this:
> >
> > > ./LYOptions.c:1637: too few arguments to function `popup_choice'
> >
> > It may be compiler specific - I didn't get that error on Solaris 2.6
> > with Sun's compiler.
>
> no - iirc, IC is using the old options menu in preference to the new
> form-based menu,

Yes, I prefer the very practical old-style options menu but by default Lynx
compiles both the new and the old options menu in. I'm not changing that. My
preference to the old menu is set later in lynx.cfg. My conf-lynx file says:

setenv CPPFLAGS "-I$HOME/slang/include"
setenv LIBS "-L$HOME/slang/lib"

./configure --with-screen=slang --libdir=$HOME --enable-nsl-fork \
            --enable-cgi-links --enable-externs --enable-exec-links \
            --enable-exec-scripts --enable-warnings --enable-addrlist-page \
            --enable-source-cache --with-zlib

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden      |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.ismael.cordeiro.com/ |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |